In order to better serve you and your pet, Royston Animal Hospital offers house call appointments for your convenience.
- Please call the office at 706-245-6650 to make an appointment or to inquire about availability and cost.
- Cats benefit from house calls because they experience less stress by staying in familiar surroundings and their health improves from routine veterinary care.
- Multi-pet homes will also find this service convenient as it eliminates the need to coordinate and transport numerous pets to our practice.
- If you are not as mobile as you used to be or have a hard time getting your pet to the veterinarian, our doctors will come to you.
- When the time comes to say goodbye, you can say goodbye to your pet in the familiar surroundings of home.